WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES BAJAJ SOUTH AFRICA COLLECT?
When you signup for our newsletter or a demo ride, purchase items at a showroom / service centre, request a quote in our online store / showroom, contact us with a service request or question or concern, participate in a contest, promotion or survey, we may collect information such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences.
We collect personal information you choose to enter when you submit a form, including your first name, last name, email address, phone number, street, city, state, country, postal code, product interest, questions and whether or not you want to subscribe to our newsletter.
REVIEWING OR REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you need to update, review or remove your personal information please contact us.
HOW DOES BAJAJ SOUTH AFRICA USE MY INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you. We send you information about Bajaj South Africa's latest motorbikes, services, upcoming events and special promotions.
- To answer any questions or concerns you may have about our vehicles, services, and website.
- To connect you if you are interested in signing up for a demo ride or making a purchase
- For internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve our services and customer communications. When you request information from Bajaj South Africa you will be asked to participate in a follow-up survey. We want to make sure you are receiving good service.
- To run a promotion or contest. Entering Bajaj South Africa promotions and contests involves either submitting a form on our website / social media handles, mailing an entry form. For select promotions and contests Bajaj South Africa may share your entry information with a third party.
To send you important updates about vehicle that you have purchased. These updates are for your benefit only and are not marketing related.
- To resolve issues with your motorbike and to help us improve product quality.